Sunday 15 December 2013

Latest News

Here we are with me earning the shitty blogger award again. I tell myself to blog at least once a week and never stick to it. Busy, that’s the problem. People often ask me how I fit everything in. The simple answer would be, "I don't know, I just get on with it all." In reality, everything is set out so I know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it. Basically, weekdays I work at Totally Bound, and those evenings are for cooking, tidying, and watching TV or reading. Saturdays I write all day unless we're going out somewhere (not likely). Sundays I might write but really try hard not to do anything much so I actually get the chance to have a break. Most of the time, though, I'm going at 100 miles an hour. Saves getting bored, doesn't it!




If you want to read the first 12 chapters of The Novice for free, the details are HERE.

Catch-up at a glance:

WORK: We’ve been really busy this year rebranding Total-E-Bound, now Totally Bound. The team worked so hard for six months flat-out, and the result is marvellous. If you’ve yet to visit, please do!

Totally Bound Bookstore   Totally Bound Publisher Site (for authors to submit etc)

PRESS ARTICLE: I wrote an article for The Telegraph which will be appearing in January. A photographer came round, which was much fun, but as women tend to do, I disliked the pictures. I need to start exercising again, that’s all I’m saying.

NATALIE DAE’S NEW BOOKS:

Out now:

The Submissive’s Secret
Box Set – What’s her Secret?
Print – What’s her Secret?
Box Set – To Submit & Obey

Recently Contracted:

The Marshall Cottage BDSM series

All available from Totally Bound

SARAH MASTERS’ NEW BOOKS:

Out now:

Vincent series
Keeping – Voices 3

Coming Soon:

Beautiful Sunset
The Man he Needs

Recently Contracted:

Faking – Voices 5

All available from Totally Bound

GERALDINE O’HARA’S NEW BOOKS:

Out now:

Secret Seductress
Box Set – What’s her Secret?
Print – What’s her Secret?

Recently Contracted:

Covert Affair – What’s Her Secret?

All available from Totally Bound

HARLEM DAE’S NEW BOOKS:

Out now:

The Mistress – Sexy as Hell 4 (Amazon)
The Star – Sexy as Hell 5 (Amazon)
The Harlequin – Sexy as Hell 6 (Amazon)
Box Set – Sexy as Hell (Amazon)
Box Set – To Submit & Obey (Totally Bound)

Coming Soon:

A Bit of Strange serial (Totally Bound)







2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog. Stunning design. You're an amazing woman, EM. No one can keep up with you or do the amount of work you do in a day. And NO ONE can write the way you do. Much love to you...

    ReplyDelete